During the Summer Months (BST)...
Lochranza Church 9.30am & Pirnmill Church 10.45am
During the Winter Months (GMT)...
Services are held at Lochranza & Pirnmill
ON ALTERNATIVE SUNDAYS at 10.15am
See Church Notice Boards
(Tea & Coffee is served in the church after services)
All are welcome
Lochranza & Pirnmill Church of Scotland belonging to Ardrossan Presbytery is part of the linkage of North Arran Parish which includes the churches of Brodick – Corrie – St. Molios Shiskine, which cover the North and West of the Island of Arran.
Over the years, there have been many benefactors to The Church
and some of theses are noted here:
- Two Stained Glass Panels by Alexander Kerr, of Catacol,
- The Pulpit, Four Chairs and Communion Table, by The Rev. James Dow,
- The Pulpit Lantern with the red cross, made by an apprentice shipyard worker
- The Pulpit Bible & Communion Linen, gifted by Mr & Mrs Findlay Newton,
- The Communion Table Runner and Pulpit Fall, by Mrs Simon Boscawen,
- The Brass Flower Urn, by Mrs May Brown, of Bridgend.
- The Pedestal Lectern, by the late Arthur Poole, of Old Ladeside.
- Bibles and Mission Praise Hymnals,
- CH4 Hymn books, from Friends of Lochranza Kirk and from Christine Knox of Pier House,
There have been many other bequests, too numerous to mention, and for these the congregation will be forever grateful.
Pirnmill Church is a listed building, and was built approximately around 1920...
However too few people had transport and “The Tin Church” (formerly the Free Church Hall) was leased and has since been the centre of worship in Pirnmill.